TBR Memorial Seminar Series
About Dr. T.B. Rajashekar Memorial Seminar Series:
Late Dr. T.B. Rajashekar was an inspiring academician & an excellent manager. His contributions to the LIS profession and open-access advocacy are very significant. His untimely demise in June 2005 is a great loss to the profession. The memorial seminar is a small tribute from the NCSI-Net fraternity to their leader and mentor. Dr. T.B. Rajashekar Memorial Seminar series was started in the year 2005. To date, 9 seminars have been organized.
Please find below the list of seminars and presentations made during seminar sessions.
- Designing e-content Portal using Wordpress, 19th December 2015
- Digital Information Services in Academic and R&D Information Centers, 23rd November 2013
- Designing Web Portal / Gateway Services Using WordPress, 24th November 2012.
- Designing Web Portals, Gateway Services Using Drupal, 12th November 2011.
- Web 2.0 technologies for Library Services, 13th November 2010
- Building Institutional Repositories Using DSpace (2009)
- Content Management, 8th November 2008
- Emerging ICT Skills for the Information Professionals, 3rd November 2007
- Competencies for the Budding Information Professionals in the Digital Era, 11th November 2006
- Information Management in Digital Era, 12th November, 2005
Judging by the positive feedbacks from the participants, all the seminars have been very successful. This has motivated NCSI-Net to make the seminar an annual event for the benefit of LIS students and budding professionals.